With Air-Weigh’s LooadMaxx truck scale you will see each of your axle group weights right in your cab. Our LoadMaxx truck scale comes with all the features you need to manage the weights and load conditions of your entire fleet very easily and simply.
- Steer, Drive, Trailer, GVW and NET payload
- Option for mechanical suspensions
- Bluetooth and smartphone app
- OBC integration
- Optional printer
Air-Weighs’s LoadMaxx Truck scale incorporates state-of-the-art hardware and software technology. The LoadMaxx Scale offers several innovative features including an interface to SAE J1939 / CAN bus, two programmable weight alarm outputs, an interface to an inclinometer, and enhanced self-test diagnostics.
The LoadMaxx scale is available with or without an optional Air-Weigh display device. Drivers see steer axle weight, drive axle weight, gross vehicle weight, and payload weight. The weight information may also be transferred to an on-board computer for display and use by other vehicle applications.
How do I calibrate my scale?
You will need to enter on-the-ground weight for each axle group from a public weigh-bridge into the Air-Weigh system to complete calibration. For best calibration results there are a few important things to remember:
- Park on level ground
- Split axle weigh-bridge
- You must have previously checked that the suspension has NO AIR LEAKS or WORN PARTS and is in GOOD WORKING ORDER
- Chock the wheels
- Release the brakes and keep the engine running
- If possible dump some air briefly (3-4 secs) from the suspensions and then fully re-inflate back to ride height
- Wait 60 seconds before entering the required weight
- Use the same weigh-bridge for both empty and heavy calibration points
- Only enter empty weights when the vehicle is empty
- Only enter heavy weights when the vehicle is heavy
If you need help with this process or have any other questions please call our support team on 1300 850 575