Perfect load…. Every time!
An all new trailer scale for 2017
Icon based touch screen
Your drivers have a lot to do each time they load, with an easy-to-use screen our scales take the effort out of weighing.
Communicates with the prime mover
Pair it with a LoadMaxx truck scale and see every axle weight in your cab. With no extra wires. We use the current DC wiring in your trailer, receiving up to 8 axle groups behind the drive axle group on your prime-mover.
Built-in LED lights
With alarm weights set by you, the built in ultra bright LED warning lights flash; showing your drivers when they are overweight!
Up to 4 configurations
Have a drop axle configurations on your trailer? Now you can have a saved calibration for each position of the axle group.
How do I calibrate my scale?
You will need to enter on-the-ground weight for each axle group from a public weigh-bridge into the Air-Weigh system to complete calibration. For best calibration results there are a few important things to remember:
- Park on level ground
- Split axle weigh-bridge
- You must have previously checked that the suspension has NO AIR LEAKS or WORN PARTS and is in GOOD WORKING ORDER
- Chock the wheels
- Release the brakes and keep the engine running
- If possible dump some air briefly (3-4 secs) from the suspensions and then fully re-inflate back to ride height
- Wait 60 seconds before entering the required weight
- Use the same weigh-bridge for both empty and heavy calibration points
- Only enter empty weights when the vehicle is empty
- Only enter heavy weights when the vehicle is heavy
If you need help with this process or have any other questions please call our support team on 1300 850 575