The Air-Weigh scale provides a true on-the-ground axle weight scale and is not affected by temperature, humidity or altitude. With an Air-Weigh scale, your drivers can accurately determine on-the-ground axle weights right at the loading site without having to depend on interpretation of an air gauge reading.
With electronic precision, Air-Weigh Air-Suspension Scales measure changes in air-suspension pressure to 1/27th of one PSI, or in increments of about 10 to 20 kilograms of on-the-ground weight.
Air-Weigh on-board scale product lines currently include the 5800 series of in-dash scales and the 5802 series of trailer scales.
Air-Weigh Product Highlights
- Eliminates costs and delays caused by having to check weights at a weigh bridge
- Scale fees and overweight fines
- Lost Hours of Service time
- Lost out-of-route km’s and extra fuel
- Missed delivery schedules due to overweight delays
- Accurate to within 130 kgs of a public weigh bridge
- Load it right the first time and head straight to the highway
- Weight by axle group after calibration
- Scale on just the truck can help legalise axle weights even if trailer is not scaled
- Truck scale communicates over current DC wiring with Air-Weigh Trailer Scales
- When connected to an Air-Weigh equipped trailer, the trailer weight automatically shows on the in-cab display and is included in GVW and on the ground axle weights